What services do you provide?
We offer Multilingual DTP that will facilitate the translation process for translators.
- File preparation for translation (Preparation of files for translation from all DTP applications and formats.)
- Document conversion/recreation (PDF to Word/InDesign)
- Multilingual DTP (Layout adjustments and formatting of localized material.)
- Image editing/localization (Graphics, illustrations and diagrams)
- Typesetting and formatting (Manual implementation of translated text in the native layout software.)
- Translation memory creation (alignments)
What software do you use?
We work with the latest software and applications to quickly and efficiently process your brochures, catalogues and reports, making sure that they look attractive in any language.
- InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Framemaker, Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Word, Excel, Visio, Powerpoint
- AutoCAD, ABBY Fine Reader,
- Corel Draw / Quark Xpress / PageMaker
What languages do you handle?
- Western or Eastern European languages
- Most Central European languages and Turkish
- Russian (and related Cyrillic scripts), Greek, Thai, Arabic, and Hebrew (which use non-Latin-based characters)
- Chinese, Japanese, and Korean
If you are translating double-byte character languages such as Chinese or right-to-left languages, such as Arabic or Persian (Farsi) and these scripts are not available in the same font you used for the source language, we offer font replacements.
Do you recreate PDF documents?
Yes, we have vast experience of converting and recreating both scanned and editable PDFs into Word or InDesign format.
What are your turnaround times?
We are often able to deliver shorter assignments the same day we receive them. For bigger projects we agree on a delivery date with the client.
Depending on location and time zone, some clients often benefit from sending us short assignments in the afternoon that they cannot complete during their business day, and have them ready in their inbox the following morning.
Are you able to take on bigger projects?
Yes, we do! We recently took on a large project of approximately 1700 scanned pages in 3 weeks. If you need help with a bigger project, contact us in advance so that we can coordinate a reasonable delivery date.
What payment method do you use?
We use Bank transfer, Wire transfer, Transferwise and PayPal.
What currency do you charge in?
We currently charge in either USD, EUR or CAD.
Do you provide translations?
We do not provide translations at the moment, but this could change in the future.
How can I get a quote?
You can get a free quote by sending us your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our project managers will attend you.
What do you need from me before initiating a DTP Task?
Here you can find all the necessary information you need to know before initiating a DTP assignment with us:
We invite you to read it carefully as it will save both time and effort and improve the turnaround time 😊